Here is a fun tea recipe for Halloween to add some creep to your steep.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tsp chai tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Ground nutmeg and whipped cream for garnish
1. Prepare tea by heating milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cinnamon and chai tea leaves and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and allow to steep for five more minutes before straining the infusion.
3. Allow to cool for 20 minutes, then add tea and ice cream to a blender and pulse until well combined.
4. If too thin, add more ice cream or ice to the mixture. Serve topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg!